Who do we treat?
1. All adult cervical & lumbar spine
2. Dengerative conditions
4. Spine trauma
5. Spine injury
6. Complex Traumas
7. Pelvic and acetabular fractures
8. Candidates for Disc Replacement
What do we treat?
- Fractures, sprains knee pain, shoulder injuries, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, disc degeneration and herniation.
- Sacroiliac joint pain—see Si-Bonne iFuse Implant System for information on minimally invasive sacroiliac joint pain
- On-site x-rays and convenient referrals for MRIs and CT scans as needed
- Golfer’s or tennis elbow: try acupuncture or laser therapy such as the painless LiteForce class IV from litecure.com to reduce pain and inflammation
- Removal of old hardware and revision surgery
Does Dr. Bess use ONLY surgery on all of his patients?
- The old adage is that surgeons only do surgery, but that is not true for Dr. Bess who will help the patient to explore all other options, including alternative modalities to help patience heal non-surgical when possible. He cares about improving the lives of his patients.
How long will I be out of commission to work or play?
- This, of course, is case dependent, but Dr. Bess will do what he can to get to up and running in your normal daily activities as soon as possible.
- Your stay in the hospital, if surgery is needed,
is generally less than 23 hours.